Amy attended the College of St. Catherine in St. Paul, where she attained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy in 2002. Since graduating, Amy has worked in home care as well as within transitional and skilled nursing facilities. Amy has worked with individuals with developmental delays as well as those recovering from strokes, open-heart surgery and joint replacements. She has experience working with children who have Autism, ADHD and developmental delays. Amy loves working with children and is passionate about helping them obtain their greatest potential in all areas of life.
- Self-Regulation in Children: Keeping the Body, Mind, and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD, or Sensory Disorders (2016)
- Introduction to Building Blocks for Sensory Integration (2018)
- OT Children and Youth: School-Based OT Refresher (2018)
- Primitive Reflexes and How They Impact Development (2018)
- Visual Skills and It’s Impact On Learning: Strategies and Resources (2018)